Sunday 31 May 2015

Getting fit

So I've started this blog to provide an honest account of motherhood - the challenges I've faced since having a baby (the biggest one by far being PND - see 'My Story' blog post to find out more) and the ones that are underway or yet to come. 

Now that I feel fairly mentally fit to be a mother, I've decided it's time to concentrate on my physical fitness.


Until now I've definitely been an unfit and unhealthy mummy with a diet that consists of (far too much) wine, chocolate, leftover fishfingers and more wine. Not good! It feels like crunch time - I either stop caring and totally let myself go or I give myself a firm kick up my (wobbly) backside and get the hell off the sofa.


I don't really want to give up wine, chocolate or fishfingers but I'm fed up with feeling lazy and lethargic and I hate how chunky I've become since having a baby. So it's off to the gym I go - with my wobbly fat arse and a red wine hangover!


I'll let you know how I get on if I manage to make it back without collapsing!


Me right now:


Me in 6 months time?

No comments:

Post a Comment